Monday, July 25, 2011

More Postcards and Energy Drink Jewelry

Hi all. It's been a low key weekend for me. My kids are gone this week so I'm taking it easy and enjoying not cooking or driving anyone all over creation. The dogs are following me around wondering where everyone else is and just staring at me all the time. Poor guys!

Spent most of the days making some additional postcards for my order that I'm bring in to the shop at Winter Park tomorrow: Earth Inspired Living. Here are a couple extra that I made that ended up in my etsy shop.

The ladybug postcard was cut from one of my daughter, Fiona's, t-shirts. So cute it was on her when she was 2 (sigh) -- and it makes a pretty cute postcard too.

Here's another postcard I made today. This one is cut from a t shirt donated to the cause from my lovely sister, Helga. It features some Texas bluebonnet flowers and is a little more grown up in theme.

Once I got those out of the way, I used up the very last two energy pop tops that I had to make a matching pair of earrings to go with the necklaces I made last week. They are long and dangly and, being made out of aluminum, extremely light weight. Fun!

(I'm also pretty proud of the picture itself. I think it looks pretty professional, if I do say so myself.)

Now...I need a new supply of multicolor energy drink tops. Anyone got a stash that they're willing to donate?

No comments: