Friday, January 15, 2010

And the reviews, er, review is in!


Thanks to all who attended the opening reception of my show at the the UCF Women's research center. http://womens.research.ucf.edu/Events/2010/harris_elizabeth.html It was mahvelous, simply mahvelous, dahling! The wonderful folks at the center did a lovely job of stocking goodies and wine and lots of folks stopped by. Thanks Leslie and Fran! The show will be up until Feb. 15 and available for viewing M-F, 9-4. So if you didn't make it, there's still time. The UCF student newspaper sent a reporter and photographer to cover the show and the review appears here:

http://www.centralfloridafuture.com/biology-professor-opens-art-quilt-gallery-1.2135873

Unfortunately, as of this writing, no pictures appear in the story. Maybe that will change.

I was thrilled that I had several sales at the opening and another was called in to me just today. Awesome! Thanks to all of you who purchased some of my pieces. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them!

No comments: